1. How can I get a J&D Card?
To enjoy the safety and trust that our J&D Card provides, you may request it at our website, (link al formulario) or contact us at email@example.com and we will answer you as soon as possible.
2. How long it takes to receive my J&D card after sending all requirements?
It might take between two and four working days.
3. Where can I use the J&D Card?
The J&D Card can be used at more than 250 supply locations worldwide. To learn more about these locations please check our fuel supply and other services search tool (link al buscador).
4. How can I apply for the FBO Alliance program?
To apply for the J&D FBO Alliance, you may submit your request to our website (link al formulario) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ; we will respond as soon as possible.
5. Where can I use the J&D FBO Alliance?
The J&D FBO Alliance may be used at the FBO and/or handler operations base. To learn more about locations, please visit the J&D Card section. (link)
6. May I transfer the J&D FBO Alliance to a client of the FBO?
The J&D FBO Alliance is non transferable; however there are other mechanisms to make J&D Oilfield International local network available to your customers. For more information you may contact email@example.com
7. In case of loss or theft of the J&D Card or FBO Alliance, what should I do?
You must contact immediately your account coordinator or our Customer Care team trough firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for deactivation; your J&D Card will be replaced.
8. Who do I contact for questions about my account?
We offer customized assistance and immediate response. For more information, please contact the Customer Service Center at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.