The J&D Card is the first Latin American card that allows you to charge your fuel consumptions and other services in a wide network of locations.
J&D CARD APP
Our service has no borders. We seek to expand our operations so you can enjoy the best service without mishaps.
1. How can I get a J&D Card?
To enjoy the safety and trust that our J&D Card provides, you may request it at our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible.
2. How long it takes to receive my J&D card after sending all requirements?
It might take between two and four working days.
3. Where can I use the J&D Card?
The J&D Card can be used at more than 250 supply locations worldwide. To learn more about these locations please check our search tool.
4. How can I apply for the FBO Alliance program?
5. Where can I use the J&D FBO Alliance?
6. May I transfer the J&D FBO Alliance to a client of the FBO?
The J&D FBO Alliance is non transferable. However, there are other mechanisms to make J&D Oilfield International local network available to your customers. For more information you may contact email@example.com
7. In case of loss or theft of the J&D Card or FBO Alliance, what should I do?
You must contact us immediately through our Customer Support Center, the email firstname.lastname@example.org or your account coordinator, requesting for deactivation; your J&D Card will be replaced.
8. Whom do I contact for questions about my account?
We offer customized assistance and immediate response. For more information, please contact the Customer Service Center at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.